In skincare, of course! Rose Floral Water is known for its calming effect, and helps skin battle redness, acne, couperosa and dryness.
As a face mist. Spritz rose water on a clean face in the morning and evening before other skincare products.
In makeup removal. Rose Floral Water is suitable to swipe off the last traces of makeup from your face.
As a body spray. Organic rose water moisturizes and perfumes the skin gently. Especially good if you're not a fan of strong scents!
As a mild deodorant. Organic rose water is a gentle alternative on days when you won't be sweating much.
- As a calming after shave. The rose water is suitable after a shave for both men and women.
- As a mineral makeup setting spray. Spritz rose water on your completed mineral makeup look.
As a hair mist. The calming and moisturizing properties of rose water are beneficial for the scalp and hair as well.
As a mild perfume. The feminine rose water brings a dash of floral scent to your day. Because of the mild scent, you can refresh yourself and re-apply several times a day!
- As an aromatherapeutic refreshing spray throughout the day. Spray rose water on the face and body to your heart's content!
If you are looking for products for sensitive and dry skin or for skin that is prone to redness, we recommend combining Rose Floral Water with Balm to Milk Cleanser, Hyaluron & Probiotics Facial Serum and Rosehip Intensive Treatment Oil.
Please note that since this is a natural product, the scent of the rose floral water may vary slightly depending on the batch of roses. Variation in the scent is completely natural.
Origin country: Iran
INCI: ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**, CITRONELLOL***, GERANIOL***
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** Natural component of rose water (not added)
We have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product.
About Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Completely natural and Cosmos certified antimicrobial.
- Gentle and skin friendly ingredient made by fermentation from radish root and lactic acid bacteria called Leuconostoc kimchi.
- The antimicrobial capability is due to natural mechanisms developed by plants and microorganisms by which they protect themselves from their environment and other competing organisms.
- Has also skin moisturizing properties. In the manufacturers study small concentrations provided a 10% increase in moisturization.
Our rose water is made from organic rose petals and rose buds by steam distillation. This gentle method allows the production of rose water at a lower temperature and the preservation of the nurturing parts of rose in the product.
Rose water produced by steam distillation does not contain synthetic solvent residues, and thanks to organic farming, it does not contain residues of harmful pesticides.
Our rose water is always organic, fair, vegan, responsibly produced and tested clean. Our rose producer is committed to responsibility in every way. Fair trade and social responsibility are an integral part of a producer’s philosophy and business practices.
Read our post on the origin, manufacture, quality guarantees and product responsibility of Flow Rose Floral Water from our blog.
The outer box can be recycled in cardboard waste, the bottle in glass waste and the spray cap in plastic waste.