You can use lavender water:
- as a moisturizing facial toner
- to soothe the skin after shaving (great for men, too!)
- as a soothing toner for irritated scalp
- to soothe and cool sunburned skin (tip: store your flower water in the fridge)
- for various skin problems (excess sebum, acne, itching, redness…)
- as a refreshing body spray
- as a mineral makeup fixing spray
- as a cleanser for light makeup
- to relax and calm your mind
- in the evening to promote sleep
- for children, e.g. to soothe diaper rash
Please note that since lavender floral water is a natural product, the scent may vary from batch to batch. Slight variation in the scent is completely natural.
INCI: LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER*, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
We have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product.
About Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Completely natural and Cosmos certified antimicrobial.
- Gentle and skin friendly ingredient made by fermentation from radish root and lactic acid bacteria called Leuconostoc kimchi.
- The antimicrobial capability is due to natural mechanisms developed by plants and microorganisms by which they protect themselves from their environment and other competing organisms.
- Has also skin moisturizing properties. In the manufacturers study small concentrations provided a 10% increase in moisturization.
The outer box can be recycled in cardboard waste, the bottle in glass waste and the spray cap in plastic waste.