Flow Cosmetics x Goodio Cacao SoapRegular price €15,00
A lovely novelty!
Flow Cosmetics and Helsinki-based vegan craft chocolate manufacturer Goodio joined forces and the collaboration resulted in a delicious chocolate-scented exfoliating cacao soap. The purpose of the cooperation is to make use of cacao shells, which are a by-product of chocolate production and are the only part of cocoa beans that cannot be used in chocolate making. With this soap, no precious ingredient goes to waste!
This skin caring soap is made from organic plant oils and antioxidant rich organic cocoa butter. The exfoliating ingredients are cocoa bean shells and dried Finnish bilberries.
The soap is gently exfoliating and is suitable for the whole body or even as a kitchen hand soap, as the soap effectively cleanses your hands after baking or handling greasy ingredients. This is also a good cleansing product for grease monkeys and car geeks whose hands may need a little extra attention. Soap does not dry the skin.
How is this soap different from regular industrial soaps?
- No artificial ingredients
- Based on top quality organic plant oils: cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil
- Fragrance only from genuine essential oils
- Genuine cold process soap does not dry out the skin, the gentle formula even prevents the skin from drying out
- Does not contain microplastic beads, like many industrial exfoliating products
Save the Shells!
♥ You can find Goodio’s amazing vegan craft chocolates here. ♥